zondag 26 januari 2014

10 (obvious) things everyone knows or should know about me.

♥ I love animals especially; dogs, cats, horses and donkeys. I really like alpaca's too. 
♥ My style icons are Kate Middleton, Olivia Palermo, Audrey Hepburn, Ivanka Trump, Blair Waldorf and Charlotte from SATC (even though these last two are fictional). 
♥ A few of my favorite inspiring blogs are Art 2.55, The College Prepster, Kelly in the City, Annemerel.com, DesignDarling, Southern Curls and Pearls, Cupcakes and Cashmere, JSNY, A cup of JO, and Classy girls wear pearls. 
♥ I have a passion for entrepreneurship and love meeting (young) entrepreneurs or ambitious people. 
♥ Paris is my favorite city in the whole world. 
♥ I collect art and antiques and don't even have room to put all the paintings/photo's we have on the walls. 
♥ I hate violence against people and animals. I hate people being treated unequally because of their skincolor, their believes or their origin (i'm against all sorts of racism). 
♥ I'm a perfectionist and I get unsecure in situations where i'm new (new job, a party with people i don't know, activities i've never done before) because then i'm not the best in doing whatever i have to do. Therefore i really hate playing games when i have never played that game before. 
♥ Peonies, roses and hydrangea's are my favorite flowers. 
♥ I'm madly in love with my boyfriend. We've been together for three years and have been living together for 2,5 years now.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zie dit lijstje nu pas. En je hebt mij genoemd! Zo lief!

    Deze dingen wist ik bijna allemaal wel inderdaad. You're such a classy lady ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen