maandag 8 juni 2015

Favorite videos - June 2015

I've done a few posts on 'favorite youtube-videos', or my favorite youtube-vloggers/bloggers. But here's a little update! I really love watching different videos on Youtube from make-up tutorials to DIY projects or house-renovations. What is your favorite subject in youtube-videos? Or do you have any vloggers or youtube-channels you like to follow or have a look at in a daily basis? 


Here are a few videos I've recently watched (and really enjoyed)! Hope you'll love them too! 


 ♥ Bedroom decoration. ♥ 
and here's another one.


 ♥ Make-up tutorials. ♥ 
This one is by my favorite MUA; Lauren Curtis.
And last but not least, one more:
Can you tell I like elegant, soft make-up looks?  

 ♥ DIY. ♥ 

 ♥ Work out routine.  ♥ 

 ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten