zondag 8 december 2013

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of updates at the moment! Between studying a lot for my work, balancing the holidays with family, trying to keep my house nice and clean (and perfectly decorated), working, and going away for a vacation it seems a little bit hard to create great blogposts (and post them). So, I'll probably take our laptop with me on our vacation but I have to do an exam for my work the very first day we get back as well. I'll definately try to find the time to blog again, because I really love it and it's amazing that I already have so many (super lovely) followers/bloggers on bloglovin'!

I really like following your blogs guys, and I hope you like mine too! I promise I'll do more blogposts this month and definately have a lot more time from january on. So expect a lot more posts!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten