maandag 9 juni 2014

Happy Tuesday - celebrate the little things 1.

What have you been up to these past couple of days? I enjoyed the warm weather and sun and had a couple of days off (which was just perfect). 

Here are the little things that make me happy. Little things I did, bought (or got as a gift) accomplished or just came accros on the internet.
- Dinner with lovely friends as a celebration for a friend getting his degree/diploma 
- We visited the 'Meimarkt' (a huge flea market) that started saturday night(!) and finished sunday afternoon. We bought two chairs and a couple of bone-china cups and saucers (with roses). 
- BBQ at home with friends
- outdoor lunch near the water, such a lovely view 
- walking the dog 
- the big bunch of peonies I got from my boyfriend
- trying the limited edition by Magnum (Silver! with Champagne!) 

This post was inspired by www.artikel255.nl.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten