zondag 9 februari 2014

Sunday Talk: 101 goals in 1001 days, update!

So first of all i'd like to ask you, have any of you created your own 'bucket' list? I would love to hear (and read!). Here's a little update on mine:
♥Since I posted 'The List' on myclassicwardrobe, i've done 18 blogposts ♥ We've had at least one diner a week with friends or family (at their place or ours) ♥ We're trying to adopt a dog trough an amazing charity-organisation who helps stray dogs from Spain and Greece, their adoption procedure is really extensive to make sure no one can adopt their dogs because of an impuls (which is good!). They even do a pre-adoption house-visit to check the dogs' future environment ♥ I donated a massive pile of clothes ♥ I have 51 followers on Bloglovin' and 24 on GFC, amazing! ♥ My boyfriend gave me a new laptop as a birthday gift (thank you love) ♥ 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful blog Nadine! I'm excited to follow and I also think it's so great you are adopting a dog! I am a dog lover and definitely support adoption :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! And thanks for the follow back (i'm already following your blog on Bloglovin').

      xoxo Nadine

      Verwijderen