dinsdag 14 oktober 2014

Happy Tuesday - celebrate the little things 6.

What are your happy things/thoughts or moments? 

Here are the little things that make me happy. Little things I did, bought (or got as a gift), accomplished or just came across on the internet. 

- the new gorgeous dog-bed we've bought
- taxes for our company (which makes me happy because we're doing great;)
- getting taxes back!
- Ritter Sport chocolat. I'm in love with the butter biscuit one. But the box with minis is even more perfect because you get to taste a few. I'm very curious for the new flavours (like, caramelised almonds?!!!)! 
- discovering new blogs thanks to Bloglovin'. Do you already have an account? Let's follow each other:-)
- chervil/chicken soup. So oldschool and so yummy (and healthy).
- You thought you were organized? Wait till you've seen this ('the most organized home in America'). Might seem a little bit over the top but it gave me some great storage inspiration. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten