If you like to dress like a royalty as well, here's a list of items things you should consider:
- dresses should not be too short (knee or small inches above is perfect) and not too long unless you're going to a gala/charity/premiere etc.;
- know what colors suit you and try not to use too many colors in one outfit (colour blocking is not for us royals);
- every girl should one a few gorgeous shift dresses or wrap dresses, a pair of nude pumps, a simple striped shirt, some summer wedges and a dark blue jeans;
- if you know what your perfect make-up look is, you can stick to that. But always make sure your hair matches your outfit (updo's to special events) and is shiny and healthy;
- better too matchy-matchy than mix & match different styles in to one outfit. Only one print should draw the attention;
- know your dresscodes and show respect with your outfit (and attitude). Skull prints or mini-skirts are a big no no.
- offcourse you do not have to spend millions, after all Kate wears Zara or vintage as well!
This dress would be perfect with a purple cardigan (cashmere?) or a blazer that matches the beige/creme.
I heard you're actually not alowed to wear open toe shoes to any royal event (or in any palace) but they do match the dress perfectly. Princess Kate wears open toe wedges, so it seems ok to deviate from this rule.