maandag 5 mei 2014

Sperry Top-Sider

Have you heard about this brand? It's all about the classic boat shoe (with a twist). Since 1935 Paul Sperry designed 'the boat shoe', and now the brand brings out new designs/colors/print regularly. 
I first discovered Sperry Top-Sider trough my favorite bloggers The College Prepster and Design Darling, they did this amazing campaign/photoshoot with lots of pretty sights and preppy outfits. Just the way I like it! 
So, I've been eyeing this shoe for a few weeks and decided I wanted the classic model in a soft pink. And guess what, I happen to found that one on sale (because it was the last pair, in the color I wanted and exactly my size) this saturday, meant to be?!
Here's my pair:













And I love these as well: 


















Ofcourse there are so many more on their website, so go have fun shopping for your hubby/baby or all for yourself! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten