zaterdag 31 januari 2015

The fashion tag!

I've decided it would be fun to do a fashion tag. I've found a few on different blogs but here's the one i did. Here are my answers. Hope you'll have fun reading, and if you'd like to add any questions; go ahead! 

1. How would you describe your style?
Classic; Sometimes preppy but mostly super feminine. I love bows, pearls and dresses! My wardrobe has to be elegant and timeless.

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Little black dresses! Cardigans, ballet flats, pumps and for summer I love love love embellished sandals. 

3. Most expensive item in your closet?
My Louis Vuitton 'Alma' I got for my birthday (yay for my lovely boyfriend!). 

4. Most wanted item to add to your wardrobe.
Well, the mentioned 'Alma'. But if we ever win a lottery or when we make a lot (!!!) of profit with our company; Chanel 2.55 Flap bag & Burberry trenchcoat.
For now, a new LBD woud do and I would love a grey dress and some new cardigans as well! 

5. Favorite designer.
These brands/designers are my absolute favorites: Oscar de La Renta, Valentino, Marchesa, Moschino, Kate Spade, Badgley Mischka, Alice by Temperley, Elisabetti Franchi, Christian Dior, Chanel. 

6. How much do you spend on clothes?
I don't really know, it can't be that much. When I was still a student I actually spend way more than I do now. I'd have to say, maybe €40 a month if you take the average, because I don't buy something every month.  

7. What are your favourite places to shop?
Definitely Zara & Massimo Dutti (my favourites!) and small boutiques when I'm on a holiday or during a city trip. I also like to shop in 2nd hand stores or online. 

8. Favorite fragrance(s).
Pink Sugar by Acquolina, Sí by Emporio Armani, Snow Angel by Swiss Cashmere, BonBon by Viktor & Rolf, Blue II by Bvlgari, Miss Dior Chèrie by Christian Dior. 

9. What's your favourite way to do your hair?
Lot's of volume (and shine) by blow-drying and brushing it. Or straight, but I don't do that that often anymore. I have natural curls/waves. 

10. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Little black dress or a blue and white (breton)-striped dress! And when it's cold I would wear that same dress with tights and a cardigan. 

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?
I'm not really into fashion trends! I really dislike crop tops, wedge sneakers, aztec prints, skulls, sneakers/sneaker slip-ons and chunky-heels. I do love kitten heels and midi heels, blazers, swimwear and dresses that are inspired by the 50s/60s. 

 12. What are your most prized possessions in your wardrobe.
My Alma's. My little black dresses. A gold ring that I've got from my parents. Swarovski earrings from my boyfriend. Guess watch that I once got for my birthday. And all of my designer items from Hermès scarf to Armani pumps and Dior Earrings. 

13. Tag some people.
I would like to tag everyone who is reading this right now. Have fun and leave a comment! 

1 opmerking: